Sunday, November 1, 2009

Promo Fares

Got a notification on my cellphone...Cebu pacific is back to its P 1 promo fare starting Oct 31, 2009-Nov 2, 2009. I immediately visited the site and lo! and behold! the promo is already ongong...at 6pm Oct 30, 2009. With trembling hands from ewcitement and anticipation, tried booking for a family trip to singapore on june...and here begun my frustration which lasted the duration of the promo and the accompanying grandmother of all headaches. Maybe the site was congested, maybe my internet connection was slow, and maybe we were not yet meant to travel again. In short, I failed to get the very cheap seat sale, for my family and also failed to get a seat sale for myself to vietnam.Well i guess life is like that, sometimes frustrations hit us in every turn and disappointment ensues. But i bounced back and im hitting the internet again looking for another promo fare.

1 comment:

  1. super cool talaga ang cebupac noh?

    hi sis! you might want to get some freebies.. please come and join the fun CLICK HERE! :D

    ReplyDelete