Friday, May 8, 2009

Medical Mission or Beach Vacation?

I just received an invitation to help in a medical mission, of course I readily agreed. I love helping, especially in this times where a lot of our people needs medical help , not only because of the dreaded Influenza A (H1N1), but also because of a lot of other illnesses which equally needs the same attention. My immediate acceptance was rewarded when I perused the letter more. The medical mission will be in my mother's hometown and one of the best summer destinations here in the country. If you love to swim, if you love just gazing on the crystal blue water or walking on the seashore, or just comuning with nature, Gen. Luna, Surigao del Norte would be one of your best bet.
Gen. Luna is made famous by its white sand, crystal clear waters, and I wont forget to mention the annual International Surfing competition. Its double blessing indeed! To be able to help as well as to have a short vacation in that paradise. Hmmm, I'm already excited for that weekend of service and vacation. I just hope that the weather will cooperate. As a teaser for whats in store for us, this is a photo of one of the island in GL. Photo courtesy of the official website of Gen. Luna, Surigao del Norte .

No comments:

Post a Comment